See Clearly. Act Confidently.
Faxitron® Trident® HD Specimen Radiography System
With the Faxitron® Trident® HD Specimen Radiography System, you know with certainty that breast tissue markers are being captured, margins are clear, and the targeted calcifications are visible during breast-conserving surgeries or stereotactic breast biopsies
This next-generation radiography solution taps the power of Hologic’s proven detector technology to generate sharp, highly detailed images for rapid sample verification right in the OR or procedure room.
No more transporting the breast cancer specimen, waiting for margin confirmation, or running into costly scheduling delays.
With Trident HD Specimen Radiography System, you gain quality images needed to make informed clinical decisions on the spot. You will be able to streamline workflow, shorten procedures, and reduce recalls.
The Trident HD system’s sleek, modern, ergonomic design yields a footprint that’s 37% smaller than the original Trident, making it easy to maneuver in a crowded room. Yet its imaging area is 71% larger to accommodate the widest range of excisions in the OR.
Plus, the Faxitron Trident HD system is fast to learn, easy to use, and simple to maintain, giving you more time to do what you do best – take care of your patients.
Exceptional image quality
- The only specimen radiography system to take advantage of amorphous selenium direct capture imaging to generate crisp, clear, high resolution biopsy images that inspire confidence.
- Same detector technology as the market leading Dimensions® platform.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) optimized for breast excisions and core biopsies.
- Instant verification results in reduced procedure time, and improved workflow.1
- Faster completion time without the need to wait for margin confirmation. Intuitive user interface and software-driven controls eliminate steps, simplify staff communication, and encourage collaboration. Minimal steps at the point of care reduce patient procedure time. Compare specimen image with original mammogram or biopsy on one screen.
Ease of use
- User friendly control panel and software interface with a robust tool set including annotate, measure, zoom, and more.
- Modernized with touchpad controls and enclosed design for easy cleaning and a smaller footprint to maximize OR space.
- Easy integration into your facility and WiFi with the ability to send to the SecurView® DX workstation or PACS with one button.
- July 2016 Kadence International Study